A good lawyer is essential during your real estate transaction! Whether you’re buying or selling, you’ll need some solid legal advice and assistance. Kate Seamen is a Kentville lawyer at Nathanson Seaman Watts in Kentville. She joins us today to give some advice from a legal perspective for buyers and sellers, and shares what she and her family love about living in Annapolis Valley!
- Common misconceptions about lawyers.
- Advice for people buying or selling property.
- Qualities to look for in a lawyer.
- Things to keep in mind when closing a deal from either side.
- What Kate loves about working and raising a family in Annapolis Valley.
Get in touch with Kate:
Sherri & Carrie are your Annapolis Valley Real Estate Duo! Looking to buy or sell? Check out our website for listings, testimonials, and advice! http://sherriandcarrie.com/