Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia spans from Digby to Windsor. It’s known for its vineyards, high tides, and scenery, but there’s much more to love! Today, we take a look at life in the Valley. Becca and Noelle are two moms of families raising their children in Annapolis Valley and loving life!
They were looking for a balance, a country / rural upbringing, but close enough to amenities and opportunities for their children. Both found exactly what they needed, right here in Annapolis Valley.
- The appeal of Annapolis Valley living for young families.
- A country / rural upbringing with amenities nearby and no shortage of fun!
- What was attractive specifically regarding real estate in the Valley compared with other places.
- The myth that there are no young families in areas like Annapolis Valley, or other eastern areas.
- Valley folks supporting their own community.
Sherri & Carrie are your Annapolis Valley Real Estate Duo! Looking to buy or sell? Check out our website for listings, testimonials, and advice! http://sherriandcarrie.com/