We all know the important role a mortgage plays in buying a home, but there's plenty more to learn. Whether you're a first-time buyer or a previous homeowner, evolving rules and offers mean you can never be too informed when it comes to mortgage shopping.
Turner Mortgage Inc. is a mortgage brokerage in Annapolis Valley to which we've referred many happy clients. Dan Turner joins us to discuss some important things to know before mortgage shopping, recent mortgage rule changes, credit ratings, special programs, and more! This 15-minute episode is packed full of valuable information that home-buyers won't want to miss.
- Why it's important to start talking to a mortgage broker months before you're ready to actually buy.
- Nova Scotia mortgage rule changes.
- The role your credit rating plays in getting approved, and how you can improve it.
- Things that most people do not like about mortgages, and some programs that TMI has developed in response.
- No penalty mortgages.
- Important considerations when mortgage shopping, beyond just the rate.
- What is a mortgage broker, and why choose one over a bank?
Interested in contacting Turner Mortgage Inc?
Sherri & Carrie are your Annapolis Valley Real Estate Duo! Looking to buy or sell? Check out our website for listings, testimonials, and advice! http://sherriandcarrie.com/